
So, there are only about a million blogs out there. I created this blog back in 2005, about the time this guy to the left here was laughing. I may have been laughing at the time as well, but it was slightly more pathetic and deranged having witnessed the re-election of a man who I firmly believed would have difficulty finding his way out of a paper bag, let alone a country somewhere in the Middle East (do you think he could find it on a map?). Feeling incredibly deflated, and powerless over the situation, I established OneBlueBlonde as a place to vent my frustrations and observations. But I never posted. Instead, I became enthralled with other blogs that I "researched": Blather Wince Repeat , Bitch PhD , Blonde Justice. As a result, for the last three years or so, I've been entertained by the blogging skills of others. But now The Election looms, and my frustration builds yet again. It's like watching a train racing down the tracks toward an old bridge that your not sure will hold out -- will it crash and burn? or, will it make it across safely? I don't know, but like any good car wreck, I can't look away. I don't promise to stick to purely political topics. I'm a mom of three, an attorney, and Internet junky -- it's all fair game.
No comments:
Post a Comment